Monday, June 30, 2008

"10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU"


I hate when you lie to me because I'm going to believe u...

I hate when you make me happy because I’m going to cry...

I hate when you come in my dreams because I’ll loose you when I wake up...

I hate when you scold me but I love to forgive you...

I hate when u make me angry but I love to be persuade...

I hate when you’ve being like a fool but I love when you do that just for me...

I hate when you always with your friend but I know it makes you alive...

I hate when you say you love me but I cannot live without your love...

I hate when you say you miss me but that's what I want...

And the most things I really hate about you are...


when you are not by my side.




for those who have a special...just believe that...

"LOVE, with expectations is not lasting. It is the intangible, pure and unconditional great love that will last eternally."

1 comment:

tHe anIMateD bIJaN said...

ko benci aku x?? tp aku xwat pape pun.. huhuhuhuhuhu.....