Saturday, December 13, 2008

" feeling good"

Welcome UMT..its been a long long holiday for me..bringing home da books only to keep it safe n laptop for listening da music n watching some movie..really got da damn cool holiday dis time..heee….but hav so much fun attending a wedding..know wat..its just showed da pure love is tied when da words came out from his lips saying da akad nikah..well well…congratulations to both of u dear..

UMT means work…work means thesis..thesis means study..n study means arrghhhhhhh…but I’ve really got to do dis…no option..just go for it..but UMT also means pgc..pgc means all of my beloved bangang frends..hahaha…I really miss u guys! Long time no see..a week I guess..heee….but its okay..i know all of u still remember me right even though im not standing in front of u all da time… I really miss da guitar..ops! da sound of guitar bcoz I don’t even know how to deal with it..hehehe…but hey.. I know how to do da C chord..mm..but only C..huh..watever..

After a longgggg break….i hope I can focus on my study dis sem..or its better for me to die…heee…hey guys! Hav u ever heard dis song? With me by sum 41..why huh?? Listening dis song make me feel something…feel like …. LONELY….erm maybe I just missed a part of my life…haha..DAK 7397?? Mmm..maybe… J

3 comments:

tHe anIMateD bIJaN said...

aku penah dgr lagu with me tu.. skrg plak tgh dgr lagu fall 4 u..
haih~
pale aku tgh pening xtau nape..

pasnih aku upgrade kan ko ngn kord A, Am, B, Bm, C, D, E dan strusnye keh

Anonymous said...

eeh mizz nad. know wat...i love pgc. d attraction is to strong to refuse.and one more thing...all those ur bangang frens in there r the greatest frens i ever knew...like keeping them with me 4ever.

''''dELinDa said...

see u on christmas!!