Monday, December 15, 2008

thoughts read unspoken

on the streets, where i walked alone..
with no where to go..
with no air to breath
with no strength to show...
the pieces of memories seems falling to the ground...
but i'll hold it on my mind just to let u know..
let u know that i am nothing without you..

my bloody heart keep saying..
there's something i dont know..
n i even dont want to know..
i put some of them in my soul..
to keep them well with no doubt..
n some of them in my air..
so that they can be with me as long as i can breath..

I don’t want this moment
To ever end
Where every thing’s nothing, without you

quiero mantenerte en alto..
to be my immortal....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

literature...90/100
maksud yg nk dsmpi kn.....100/100
(apa yg mbuatkn kamu mampu menulis seindah ini? sedalam ini?)

''''dELinDa said...

aku tau mane mu dpt ayat base Spain tuh! kiki. ya, mu ad prob ke????

tHe anIMateD bIJaN said...

"quiero mantenerte en alto"

aku xblaja spanish.. xplen2 plis!!

mizz nad said...

shade
stp prkara ygbrlaku dlm hidup kita yg membuatkn kita mampu meluahkn nya pada sekeping kertas

delinda
ish..mu senyap jgn gtau org

jan
maksudnya..
" i wanna hold u high"

tHe anIMateD bIJaN said...

nak2!!