Friday, May 29, 2009

"wanna go away"

i was coward running away from u..everywhere i go..u caught up with me...so i think i had to come back to u..but..sometimes im afraid..i dont know which way to take..running towards u or back off...
yes..it was a midnight..once...u did make me met da same feeling again..haa...sick..i really wanna save my life from dis world..dont wanna make my heart hurt again..i said to myself..."just ignore him, then u will get better.."...but im not! everytime i cross dat roads, u just cant get out from my head...sometimes u pretend to be my angels but sometimes u can be da demon..which one u r for me?? plz answer clearly...






3 comments:

tHe anIMateD bIJaN said...

what's it? jom kita g jenjalan jom

Alyn Tahir said...

mayb u should ask him straight?

mizz nad said...

bijan
jom..mau ke mana ya?

al
it is not soo easy dear...